In the past two decades, the problems of copyright, patent, and trademark infringement and counterfeit "knockoffs" have increased over 10,000 percent. Advanced technology, the Internet, and consumer demand are all factors in fueling its explosion. The Siroff Group can help protect your firm's interests by assisting you in uncovering misuse of your patents, trademarks or intellectual property and enforcing your rights under patent laws. We offer a strong team of highly trained and seasoned private investigators, capable of conducting patent or trademark infringement investigations anywhere in the country.
Our investigative services related to trademark, patent and counterfeit products include:
- Canvassing known areas for trademark infringement and counterfeit items
- Conducting covert investigations to obtain samples and photographic evidence of suspect product or service mark infringement
- Undercover surveillance of a person or company
- Coordinate civil seizures in conjunction with local and federal law enforcement
- Cataloging and documenting seized products to ensure chain of custody
- Detailed background checks that include researching media advertising and trade journals
Whether your issue involves the seizure of counterfeit products, investigating the theft of proprietary information and trade secrets, or doing due diligence prior to utilizing a mark, The Siroff Group provides its corporate clients with the information and resources they require in order to seek prosecution, support litigation, and/or continue the development of a product or brand.
As much of our work involves developing evidence to be presented in court, The Siroff Group is highly knowledgeable of the legal ramifications surrounding internal investigations and employs investigative methods that can bear the scrutiny of both judges and juries. We believe in establishing and adhering to an appropriate and approved set of ground rules to ensure a high degree of transparency and accountability.